Winter 2023 Guest Card
Stay with us this winter! The card is available with a minimum stay of 2 days.
You will have the opportunity to move freely by train and bus throughout Trentino, visit museums, castles, fortresses, practice cross-country skiing and access spas to taste the mineral waters.
All thanks to the "Trentino Guest Card".
The card will be available included in the cost of the stay!
Here are the opportunities offered:
• free circulation* throughout Trentino on suburban and urban buses managed by Trentino Trasporti Exercise;
• free circulation* on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana train* and, in the Trentino area, on the regional trains* of the Brennero and Valsugana lines;
• free access to the most important museums, historical and naturalistic sites in Val di Sole and free or discounted access to the most important museums in Trentino, to castles and fortresses, to naturalistic sites (MART, Museum of Uses and Customs, Castel Thun, Castello di Avio) free entry;
(MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass canyon and Novella discounted entrance);
• one access and one equipment rental in each of the centers participating in the SupernordicSkipass, including the Centro Fondo Vermiglio and the Centro Fondo Passo Campo Carlo Magno;
• entrance to the Terme di Pejo and other thermal establishments in Trentino for a taste of mineral waters**;
• electric car charging;
• 10% discount on the purchase of dairy products in the two cooperative dairies, Cercen and Presanella, in Val di Sole and tastings in many cellars in Trentino.
* upon integration with transport chip or use of the Open Move app and validation on each trip.
** The weekly hydroponic cure, in Val di Sole, is included in the card services after a medical visit at a cost of € 20.00.