Guest Card winter 2020
Stay with us this winter! The card is available for a minimum stay of 2 days.
You will have the opportunity to move freely by train and bus throughout Trentino, visit museums, castles, fortresses, cross-country skiing and access to spas for tasting mineral waters.
All thanks to the "Trentino Guest Card".
The card will be available included in the cost of the stay!
Here are the opportunities offered:
• free circulation * throughout Trentino on suburban and urban buses managed by Trentino Trasporti Esercizio;
• free circulation * on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana * train and, in the Trentino area, on the regional trains * of the Brenner and Valsugana lines;
• free access to the most important museums, historical and natural sites in Val di Sole and free or discounted access to the most important museums in Trentino, to castles and fortresses, to natural sites (MART, Museum of Uses and Customs, Castel Thun, Castle of Avio) free admission;
(MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass canyon and Novella discounted entrance);
• one access and one equipment rental in each of the SupernordicSkipass member centers including the Vermilion Cross-Country Center and the Passo Campo Carlo Magno Cross-country Center;
• entry to the Pejo Spas and other spas in Trentino for a taste of mineral waters **;
• electric car charging;
• 10% discount on purchase of dairy products in the two social dairies, Cercen and Presanella, in Val di Sole and tastings in many wineries in Trentino.
* subject to integration with transport chips or use of the Open Move app and validation on each trip.
** The weekly mineral water treatment, in Val di Sole, is included in the card services after a medical examination at a cost of € 20.00.