Holidays on the snow for families in the Val di Sole
Val di Sole has always been considered a fun destination for families with children on holiday in the Dolomites. While the adults ski, the children can enjoy whole days on the snow breathing clean and healthy air and above all having fun among inflatables and sledging in the equipped playgrounds throughout the valley.
But the Val di Sole also offers ski and snowboard lessons for all the little ones who want to learn how to ski while having fun, with experienced instructors and skiers from the area.
There are several areas, also affiliated with the Michela di Male family hotel packages, which are the ideal background for a ski holiday in Trentino Alto Adige.
The family parks are equipped for the whole family with: restaurants, bars, self-service, ski and snowboard schools, ski hire and ski service. The family parks of which we speak are:
- Family park Folgarida: a few steps away from the Folgarida and Belvedere gondolas
- Daolasa Family Park: at the arrival of the Daolasa val Mastellina cable car
- Marilleva Family Park: at the arrival of the Copai-Panciana cable car
- Folgarida Kinderland: at the arrival of the Folgarida cable car
- Kinderheim in Folgarida
- Marillandia in Marilleva 1400
- Fantaski at the Tonale Pass
- La Bruscadela a stone's throw from the Vermiglio cross-country ski center
- Pejo Kinderland
- Snowpark Scoiattolo in Cogolo di Pejo
So what are you waiting for? Write to us at email@example.com or call us for a special offer tailored to your family holiday in Val di Sole!