Romantic weekend or skiing week in Val di Sole
With skis on your feet in Trentino alto Adige
The Hotel Michela, with wellness and wellness center, typical restaurant, entertainment, gluten-free cooking, A.I.C, offers for the coming winter 2019/2020 many packages and special offers, for a truly magical stay!
In the special Freeski offer, valid for stays of 3 to 7 days, and in the period between 8 and 22 December 2019, the hotel Michela di Malè in val di Sole, proposes a stay for 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 days in the hotel, including:
- 3-day stay in hotel with half board + 3 days skipass: € 275.00
- 4-day stay in hotel with half board + 3 days skipass: € 330.00
- 5 days stay in hotel with half board + 4 days skipass: € 380.00
- 6 days stay in hotel with half board + 5 days skipass: € 440.00
- 7 days stay in hotel with half board + 6 days skipass: € 510.00
The above prices are per person.
And for children reductions of:
- children born after 11/30/2011: third bed FREE and fourth bed 50%
- children born after 11.31.2003: 10% discount in third and fourth bed.
The SuperSkiRama ski pass includes the ski area of: Folgarida, Marilleva, Pejo, Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Adamello Ski, Paganella Ski, Folgaria - Lavarone, Monte Bondone.
Also, included in the price of your stay at the Michela Hotel in Malè, you will have:
- free transport with our shuttle to the "Daolasa - Bassetta del Vigo" plant: at 12 minute altitude!
- welcome cocktail
- rich buffet breakfast
- 3 choice menus in the evening with vegetables, bread and dessert buffet
- candlelight dinner with live music
- mulled wine in the garden
- tasting of local products
- wellness center available with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool, relaxation area and gym
- gluten-free cuisine "Associated Hotel A.I.C", vegetarian cuisine, diet cuisine
- children's menu on request
- available to guests: bar, sun terrace, games room, TV room, tavern, parking, free wi fi, SKI ROOM with boot warmer / dryer
- Free Trentino Guest Card (instead of € 40.00 per person)
The price of the offer does not include the tourist tax of € 1.50 per person (from 14 years onwards).