Special offer March 2018 in Val di Sole
White week offer in Val di Sole
Winter - March 2018
The hotel Michela in Malè in Val di Sole offers you a special offer for a 7-day stay in a hotel with half board treatment at € 406.00 per person (excluding tourist tax).
- From 03.03 to 17.03.2018
- From 04.03 to 18.03.2018
Child/boy reduction in 3rd and 4th extra bed:
- 0-2 years free,
- 3-11 years: 50%,
- 12 years on: 20%.
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Ski rental and ski school agreement
- Every evening, the ski instructor Ivan is available at the hotel for various information
- Free 8 and 19-seater skibus to and from the Daolasa ski lifts 6 km from the Hotel Daolasa, Folgarida, Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio ski areas - Pinzolo
- Animation for evening children
- Games room for children
- Afternoon snack
- Grappa tasting
- Typical dinner
- Possibility of evening skiing at night
- Free Guest Card Trentino (instead of € 40.00) for bus services, train, admission to various museums throughout the Trentino
- Information on winter activities in Val di Sole
- Free entry to the wellness center with sauna, turkish bath, whirlpool, emotional shower, Scottish shower, relaxation room, herbal tea and gym to give our customers moments of leisure and relaxation
- Possibility of dinner in the malga accompanied (supplement € 20.00 per person)
Activities of the week:
- Wednesdays: guest race with extraction prizes (competition cost of € 10.00 adult and € 5.00 child)
- Thursday: day of skiing accompanied and combined with food and wine in the ski area of ??Folgarida-Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio. The tour starts at 11.00 am and ends at 4.00 pm at the mountain station of the Daolasa Gondola.
- The first stop is at Malga Vigo, where tastings of typical local products will be served accompanied by Spumante Trento Doc.
- Then you will pass in the area of ??Madonna di Campiglio for a rustic lunch paired with Teroldego wine at the Fiat Chalet.
- The last stop of the day is at Rifugio Solander where the participants will have a snack with typical sweets served with Moscato giallo or Vin Brulè. The cost per person including food and drinks as described above is € 90.00.